Attorney Craig P. Tiller
Top Lawyers 2019
Serving central Virginia For more than 31 years: 434-338-7093
Serving central Virginia For more than 31 years:

Trusted, Experienced Lawyer
Offering Personalized Guidance
From Start To Finish

Was A Nursing Home Inattentive Or Derelict?

Nursing homes and other care facilities are supposed to provide safe, caring environments for individuals who can no longer care for themselves.

Sadly, many elderly patients in Virginia suffer abuse and neglect from physicians and nursing home staff every single day.

Experienced Legal Advocate Here To Protect Your Loved One

I am attorney Craig P. Tiller and I have been handling personal injury cases, including nursing home abuse and neglect claims, for over 31 years.

Through the years, many individuals in Lynchburg and central Virginia have come to me concerned about the care their elderly parent or loved one is receiving in a nursing home or other care facility.

Many often see or encounter:

  • Bed sores
  • Poorly maintained facilities
  • Poorly trained staff or inadequate amount of staff
  • Staff who have a history of violence
  • False imprisonment
  • Isolating residents from the rest of the community
  • Inadequate supervision
  • Inadequate medical care, including failure to administer medicine in a timely manner
  • Improper physical or chemical restraint
  • Sexual abuse

If you have witnessed any of the above, I can take the necessary steps to stop the abuse and compensate your loved one for their injuries.

I will take immediate action to stop ongoing abuse or neglect and ensure your loved one receives proper care. Then, I will investigate the circumstances surrounding the apparent abuse or neglect, gather evidence and interview witnesses.

If You Have Suspicions, Contact Me Today

If you suspect that your loved one has suffered neglect or abuse by a nursing home, you need an experienced lawyer to protect your loved one’s interests.

I invite you to call my office, Craig P. Tiller, Esq., PLLC, at 434-338-7093 to schedule a free consultation. You can also email my office.